Policies at Ohio State
The University Policies website is furnished to provide convenient access to university-wide policies and rules. It is the responsibility of all individuals to identify and familiarize themselves with all applicable university and unit policies.
Individual units may maintain additional policies applying only to that unit, that are not in conflict with university-wide policies. Such policies do not override university-wide policies and are often available on unit websites.
For guidance on developing or revising a university-wide policy, click on the Policy Development tab above.
Send website suggestions and feedback to email@example.com.
New and recently revised policies
Policies are grouped together in content-related categories to assist individuals unfamiliar with the administrative organization of the university.
Find a policy
By the issuing office
- 7Board of Trustees
- 16Office of Academic Affairs
- 6Office of Administration & Planning
- 34Office of Business and Finance
- 59Office of Human Resources
- 5Office of Institutional Equity
- 1Office of Legal Affairs
- 9Office of Research
- 6Office of the Chief Information Officer
- 1Office of University Compliance and Integrity
- 5University Advancement
- 12University Senate